PageFly version 1.1.2 has been released. In comparison to the previous 1.0.7 version, we carried out improvement that mainly focuses on enhancing user experience as well as increase performance of who are store owners and Shopify partner/affiliate store owner
1. Higher lead conversion rate with Shopify contact form
After working with Shopify store owner, we really feel the need of Shopify contact form. In order to help you increase lead conversion rate and collect more customer information as well as feedback, Shopify contact form has been added to PageFly.
To find Shopify contact form element, please go to Shopify tab:
There are 4 variants of form layout that you can choose from, if you need more layout, please send us a request, we seriously consider all of the user requests
PageFly Shopify contact form has 2 levels, the first one is form level, please click the form or the navigation in the page footer to select form level
In the form level, you can choose it to be customer form or contact form
- If set it to be customer form: Your customer form submissions will be sent to your Shopify. Any customers who sign up will have their account created in your Shopify store. You will see the contact of all people who signup in customer form in Customer list with the tag “Customer accepts email marketing”
- If set it to be customer form: Your contact form submissions will be sent to the Customer email address of your store.
Other general settings may help you customize your contact form:
- Edit button text
- Add icon to button
- Or set the position of button to be on the left, right or center
- Add more fields
- Set the field name
- Set field type (as text, number or dropdown list…)
Secondly, at the field level, you can choose field level by clicking on a field. Each field has it own setting
The general setting has the bellowing function:
- Placeholder text: Set the guidance text to tell your customer which information should be filled in.
- Label Position: Set the label position to be on the above, under, beside the field, or set it to be hidden.
- Require: Define whether the field is required or not.
We really hope this function is valuable to you. If you feel that it need to improve, please send us a ticket
In PageFly, you can also find out some templates that use contact form
Contact form only available in PageFly PRO, if you are not using PageFly PRO, upgrade now with 14 days free trial
2. More convenient with “Previewing" function without publishing
People tend to unveil their page before finishing it, but want to see it in live view. That’s so reasonable. I realize that it is so inconvenient when you have to publish your page to preview it. That is the reason why we update previewing function without publishing.
If you have any concern or want to update anything, please reach out. We are open to hearing your feedback.
3. Enhance performance for Shopify Partner/Affiliate store with Partner Friendly
If you are NOT a Shopify partner/affiliate store owner, please skip this part. And if you are, great! I bet you will love this function
Partner Friendly allows you to use the full PageFly function, both FREE and PRO, without the trial period or pay anything! Sound exciting, right :-)
The app will only be paid by your clients when you transfer the store to them. At that moment, your client will need to choose the plan. If they choose FREE plan, there will be a small note in the footer of the live page
We are continuously updating the app to fit your demand and expectation. If you need any updating, please send us a request. We seriously take all feedback, even the tiniest into consideration, don’t hesitate to reach out :)